Clinically Proven to Cleanse The Intestines, Body Detoxification & Weight Control
Main benefits :
Promotes healthy slimming
Promotes oral freshness
Improves skin problems
Are You Experiencing These Problems?
Skin Problems: Acne/Dull Skin
These Problems May Due to The Unhealthy Intestines
The Intestinal Tract & Detoxification
The intestines, also known as the 'sewer system' in the human body, are a long, continuous tube running from the stomach to the anus
The intestines include the small intestine, large intestine, and rectum.
The intestinal system forms the lower part of the digestive tract, which secretes mucus, eliminates waste products, and is responsible for reabsorbing water and electrolytes.
They are the largest digestive organ, the largest immune organ, and the largest detoxification organ in the human body.
Sadly, The Modern World Threatens Our Intestinal Health
- 94% of Malaysians Have Poor Diet
- 2,833 Average Global Daily Calorie Consumption
- 2,910 Average Malaysia Daily Calorie Consumption
Poor dietary habits
Lack of exercise
Lack of water
Antibiotics & Medications
Harmful bacteria and parasites
Inflammatory bowel disorders
“Death Begins in the Colon”
- An estimated 90% of all degenerative disease begins in the digestive/intestinal tract.
- The intestines can no longer able to process and absorb nutrients correctly when intestinal membranes are overloaded with mucous and toxic material.
- Intestinal inflammation and weakness can increase the absorption of toxic material into the blood and lymph streams, a condition referred to as the "leaky gut syndrome".
- Toxic metabolites, additives, pesticides, antibiotics, medications, etc. can cause constant irritation of the mucous membranes and damage the intestinal mucosa.
- Damaged intestinal mucosa can lead to impairment of humoral immunity and can cause many diseases, such as chronic degenerative diseases and cancer.
When The Colon Isn’t Happy…
The Risk of Reabsorbing Toxins and Becoming Auto-Intoxicated
When our transit time is slow, the rest of our body is affected!
If waste remains in the colon too long, too much water is reabsorbed, and it is one of the main causes of constipation. The slow metabolism process allows toxins to build in the lymphatic system, intestines, and bloodstream. Therefore the tendency of reabsorbing and becoming auto-intoxicated is high.
Watch Out! Your Colon Health Might Be at Risk!
Malaysia's No. 2 Cancer Killer
No. 2 cancer killers in Malaysia
2,200 cases of colorectal cancer diagnosed each year
Based on statistics from the National Cancer Council of Malaysia
Colorectal cancer (CRC), otherwise known as bowel cancer, colon cancer, or rectal cancer, happens when a malignant tumor arises from the inner wall of the large intestine.
The risk of having colorectal cancer increases with age, especially between 40 and 45
8 Amazing Benefits of Frusso
Frusso: A Powerful Fiber Detox Drink
FRUSSO is a fruity fiber detox drink that is loaded with both water-soluble and water-insoluble dietary fiber.
What is Dietary Fiber?
Dietary Fiber: Its Important Role in the Body
Dietary fiber is one of the nutrients the human body needs that plays a vital role in digestive health and regular bowel movements.
- Helps make you feel fuller for longer
- Improves cholesterol and blood sugar levels
- Assists in preventing some diseases like diabetes, heart disease, and bowel cancer
- Improves the health and diversity of your gut microbes
- Treats conditions associated with autoimmune diseases
Dietary fiber comes in two types: water-soluble and water-insoluble.
Dietary fiber comes in two types:
Water-Soluble and Water-Insoluble.
- Responsible for the absorption of a large amount of water in the intestines
- Promotes regular movement of waste through the gastrointestinal tract
- Absorbs and swells like a sponge
- Traps sugar and binds cholesterol
- Increases volume and weight of feces
- Accelerates gastrointestinal motility
- Helps to absorbs and eliminate toxic substances
While many foods naturally contain dietary fiber, refinement removes much of the beneficial material from the food we eat.
The Colon Houses Over 500 Species of Bacteria
Dietary Fiber Feeds Gut Bacteria &
Promotes Growth of Beneficial Gut Bacteria
Dietary Fiber Feeds Gut Bacteria & Promotes Growth of Beneficial Gut Bacteria
Trillions of bacteria live in your digestive tract and play an important role in health. Of the thousands of species of gut microbes that live in your gut, however, some are healthy for your body—while others are not. Probiotics are often called "good" or "helpful" bacteria because they help keep your gut healthy.
Dietary fiber acts as prebiotics which serves as a nutrient for gut microbiota and thus promotes the growth of beneficial gut bacteria
- Probiotics help replace the "good" bacteria you lose, for example after you take antibiotics.
- They can help balance your "good" and "bad" bacteria to keep your body working the way it should.
- Provide protection against harmful bacterial
- Metabolize medications
- Help digest the food we eat
- Help the immune system recognize harmful bacteria
Make Sure You Have Enough Fiber!
Gut Bacteria Eat Colon Lining
When Starved for Fiber
Make Sure You Have Enough Fiber! Gut Bacteria Eat Colon Lining When Starved for Fiber
Probiotics require food to function, and one of the main sources of energy is dietary fiber. Dietary fiber contains prebiotics, which is the food for probiotics.
When you don't have enough fiber, your gut bacteria will then start to eat the colon lining, which can cause poor digestive health.
Fiber-Famished Gut Microbes
Linked to Poor Health
Fiber-Famished Gut Microbes Linked to Poor Health
When microbes are starved of fiber, they can start to feed on the protective mucus lining of the gut, ‘eating’ the intestinal wall, eroding it to the point where dangerous invading bacteria can infect the colon wall. This possibly triggers leaky gut, inflammation, and disease and affects our health.
The fiber-famished gut microbe
can lead to:
The fiber-famished gut microbe can lead to:
Higher risk of cardiovascular disease
Poor blood sugar control
4 Amazing Ingredients of Frusso
Frusso is Packed with Japan-Imported Water-Soluble Dietary Fiber: FIBERSOL-2
Fibersol®-2 digestion-resistant maltodextrin is a soluble corn fiber that acts as a low-calorie bulking agent containing 90% dietary fiber.
Natural plants as raw material
Certified by Japanese Food Regulation, FOSHU (Food for Specific Health Uses)
Received GRAS (Generally Recognised as Safe)
Certification from US FDA
Low in calories and does not affect the absorption of calcium and other minerals
- Helps control satiety
- Supports weight management
- Moderates blood sugar levels
- Prevents accumulation of visceral fat in the body
- Water-insoluble fiber
- Accumulates cholesterol, bile salts, fats, carbohydrates, and toxins to be excreted out of the body
- Helps to lubricate the colon walls, creating a slippery channel to help move things along through your colon
- Helps provide the ideal environment for the cleanse to work. The fiber from the tree is the ONLY one currently known that can penetrate the buildup on the colon wall and make the walls slippery, allowing this debris to move out fast
- Water-soluble fiber
- Slows digestion which enables our body to better absorb nutrients from the food we eat.
- Enables the body to better absorb calcium. Calcium creates a stronger skeletal system.
- Increases fullness
- Controls blood sugar levels
- Reduces cholesterol absorption as it passes through the digestive tract
- Adds bulk to your stool and increases the frequency of your bowel movements
- Acts as a good preventive supplement against cancers of the digestive system
- Aids digestion by increasing the number of good bacteria in the gut, particularly Bifidobacteria and Lactobacilli.
These bacteria help:
- Fends off unwanted pathogens (bad bacteria)
- Prevents infection
- Stimulates your immune system
- Water-soluble fiber
- 80% fiber content
- Beneficial to the growth of intestinal probiotics
- Relieves constipation
- Helps treat diarrhea
- Lowers blood sugar levels
- Boosts satiety and aids weight loss
- Lowers cholesterol levels
- Lowers the risk of heart disease
How Does It Work?
8 Amazing Benefits of Frusso
Accelerates Bowel Movements
- Dietary fiber combines together with stools
- Increases the size and weight of stools
- Sweeps away the stools on the intestinal wall
- Stimulates bowel movement, thus improves constipation
Aids in Reproduction of Probiotics
- Inulin helps increase the good bacteria in the gut
- Frusso contains Psyllium Husk, which is beneficial to the growth of intestinal probiotics
Controls Weight & Promotes Healthy Slimming
- Fibersol®-2 and Psyllium Husk, two of the main ingredients of Frusso, boost satiety and aids in weight loss
- It reduces calorie intake and depletes body fat
Controls Blood Sugar
- The 4 main ingredients of Frusso help control blood sugar level
- These key ingredients reduce the glucose absorption rate
Helps to Lower Cholesterol Levels
- Palm Fiber accumulates cholesterol, bile salts, fats, carbohydrates, and toxins to be excreted out of the body
- Psyllium Husk lowers the risk of cardiovascular disease
Reduces The Risk of Colorectal Cancer
- Maintains intestinal pH at the most ideal level
- Prevents microbes from producing carcinogens
- Helps prevent colorectal cancer
Promotes Oral Freshness
- A slow-moving gut leads to constipation which contributes to a nasty taste in your mouth
- Anything you eat while unable to pass a bowel movement remains inside the digestive tract and ferments, causing bad breath
- Frusso promotes bowel movement, relieves constipation, and promotes oral freshness
Reduces The Risk of Colorectal Cancer
- Promotes a more efficient digestive system
- Sweeps toxins, fat, and waste out of your body
- Prevents cells from aging
- Enhances skin appearance
- Fiber increases the absorption of essential nutrients and antioxidants
- Fiber promotes gut health and gives you a more glowing skin complexion
Level Up Your Detoxification with
4 Different Flavors of Frusso!
Level Up Your Detoxification with 4 Different Flavors of Frusso!
DETOX & SLIMMING
DETOX & SLIMMING
Frusso: A Combination of All
Detox Power in One!
Frusso: A Combination of All Detox Power in One!
Your Safety is Our Priority
Premium Hokkaido Reishi
Suitable for Vegetarian
No Synthetic Hormones
Who Should Take Frusso?
Frusso Fiber Drink Detox is suitable for:
People who experience long-term diarrhea or constipation
People who like to eat meat
People with digestion problem
People who sit for long hours with less movement
Elderly and middle-aged people
People who want to keep fit and healthy
People who want to improve skin condition
Real People. Real Results.
Highly recommended! It helped lose my belly fats, constipation, and bad breath!
I have never thought that consuming food with low fiber is the main culprit to the stubborn fat around my waist, and as to why I am constipated and have bad breath. Good thing, I came across Frusso! Unlike before, where it takes me days to finally excrete what I consumed, I now have a regular bowel movement. And after a few months of including Frusso in my diet, I noticed that my belly fat is starting to disappear, so is my bad breath. I am so glad to discover this detox drink! I work well on me and I hope it will work on you too!
Alex, Johor Bahru
My skin condition improved and started losing extra pounds!
Although vegetables are rich with vitamins and minerals, I am not a fan of veggies. And I think this is one of the reasons why I suffered from constipation and I can’t get rid of my acne no matter how much I tried to. That is why I am glad to have discovered Frusso! It really helped me with my constipation! I have been drinking Frusso for almost 4 months now and I can say that my skin condition has improved and I started losing extra pounds. This product is truly a blessing to me!
Anna, Kuala Lumpur
Amazing product! Frusso helps me to detox & lose weight easily!
I used to have curves at the right places in my body but after giving birth to my first child, I started to gain weight. Since I am now a full-time mom, I only have a little time for myself that I find it hard to do even a simple workout. Thankfully, one of my friends suggested Frusso. Honestly, I am hesitant to try it at first as I am not yet familiar with the product, but since the reviews are positive, I decided to give it a try.
Instead of eating dinner, I replace it with drinking Frusso and I can personally say that it made me feel full and it helped me lose weight. I also noticed the changes it does to my skin — my skin got smoother! I never regret taking a chance on this product.
Pn. Nurlisa, Singapore
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is FRUSSO?
FRUSSO is a healthy drink rich in dietary fiber and prebiotics. Its main function is to help in defecation and maintain the health of the intestines.
2. What are the main ingredients in FRUSSO?
Fibersol-2, psyllium husk, inulin, fructose, maltodextrin, palm fiber and cassia extract.
3. What is dietary fiber?
Dietary fiber is a type of carbohydrate, but it is not digested and absorbed by the body like starch or sugar, so it does not contain any calories.
4. What is water-soluble fiber and non-water-soluble fiber?
Dietary fiber can be divided into two types: water soluble and water insoluble. The water-soluble fiber has high viscosity, it can absorb a large amount of water in the intestinal tract, forms a gel and combines with the feces in the intestine and eventually to be excreted. Insoluble fiber helps to increase the volume and weight of the stool, accelerates intestinal peristalsis and promotes bowel movements.
5. What is the daily recommended dietary fiber intake?
According to the Malaysian Dietary Guidelines, we need to take 20-30 grams of dietary fiber a day, i.e. 2-3 servings of fruits and 3-4 servings of vegetables.
6. Apart from fruit and vegetables, what are the other sources of dietary fiber?
In addition to fruits and vegetables, cereals and nuts are also rich in dietary fiber. However, while taking dietary fiber, it is also necessary to pay attention to the calorie intake. Therefore, it is not recommended to consume large amounts of cereals and nuts to fulfill dietary fiber intake.
7. How much is the calorie content in 1 sachet of FRUSSO?
FRUSSO contains very low calories, a pack of only 15-21kcal (different flavors have different calories), therefore people who want to control calorie intake can take it with ease.
8. What is prebiotic?
Prebiotic is also a type of dietary fiber, it is the nutrient of probiotics that helps probiotics growth in the intestines.
9. What is the source of prebiotic?
Foods rich in prebiotics include: garlic, onions, leeks, asparagus, oats, etc.
10. What are the functions of FRUSSO?
FRUSSO is rich in dietary fiber and can accelerate bowel movements. FRUSSO also contains prebiotics that help probiotics grow in the intestines and keep the gut healthy, which in turn helps reduce the risk of colon cancer. In addition, dietary fiber in FRUSSO can also increase satiety, and taking it before meals can help control weight. Long-term consumption of dietary fiber can also control blood sugar and blood lipids to prevent chronic diseases.
11. How to consume FRUSSO?
Add a sachet of FRUSSO to 150 ml of room temperature water and mix well before drinking.
12. What is the best time to consume FRUSSO?
Customers are suggested to consume it before going to bed. so that he/she can go to the toilet for defecation the next morning. In addition, customers who want to maintain their body or lose weight can also take it before meals to increase their satiety therefore reducing their food intake.
13. Apart from plain water, can I mix FRUSSO with other drinks such as fruit juice, milk shake and yogurt?
It depends on personal preference. Mix FRUSSO with juice or yogurt can further improve bowel movements. But make sure that FRUSSO is completely dissolved in the beverage.
14. How long would it take to get the effects after consuming FRUSSO?
Usually, customers will have bowel movement after 8 hours of consumption.
15. Is there any healing crisis after consuming FRUSSO?
A small number of people who take FRUSSO will have a healing crisis of detoxification, such as mild stomach cramp , but these symptoms will be resolved after defecation.