Price: SG$85.00 ( SG$85.00 per box )
Freckle whitening, moisturizing and hydrating, diminishing wrinkles
A Product Trusted By Thousands of Malaysians
M-Coll Collagen Candy gives you youthful glow by restoring your skin
M-Coll Collagen Candy helps whiten the skin
M-Coll Collagen Candy shrinks big pores
M-Coll Collagen Candy reduces the visibility of wrinkles and fine lines
M-Coll Collagen Candy brings back the skin’s moisture
M-Coll Collagen Candy provides collagen and repairs skin tissue
Take 2 chewable tablets per day as desire.
Deep Sea Fish Collagen Protein
- Responsible for making the skin look younger as it releases collagen and elastin
- Helps increase skin elasticity and lessen oxidative stress as this contains various vitamins
- Restores dull skin and prevent skin roughness as this is rich in Vitamin C
- Improves skin moisture by preventing dryness due to water loss
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles as this has anti-aging properties. It also helps brighten the skin.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is M-COLL?
M-COLL is a marine collagen extracted from deep-sea fish. It also contains natural antioxidants such as strawberries, oranges, grapes and oats. Combination of collagen with strong antioxidants formulated with Vitamin A, C, and E can help whiten skin, remove dark spots, and improve uneven skin tone.
2. Why should we use M-COLL?
Collagen is an important protein that is present in our bones and joints. It is also a major component of our skin, which is 80% of our skin layer. M-COLL can provide the collagen needed by our body, which can help us to keep our skin stay young and healthy. Collagen is an important protein that is present in our bones and joints. It is also a major component of our skin, which is 80% of our skin layer. M-COLL can provide the collagen needed by our body, which can help us to keep our skin stay young and healthy.
3. Why do you need collagen?
Aging, UV rays, smoking, drinking, late sleep, free radicals, and other factors that damage skin health will result in collagen loss. Therefore, collagen supplements are essential.
4. How much body collagen do we lose every day? How to restore the lost collagen?
We will have a problem of losing collagen at about 1% per year after the age of 20. To recover the lost collagen, we need to take collagen supplements to replenish the loss of collagen in our body.
5. At what age should we take collagen?
Anyone over 20 can take collagen, because the loss of collagen in our body starts at age of 20.
6. Why choose M-COLL? What makes M-COLL so unique?
Formulated in Japan. Made of natural ingredients — from marine collagen with small molecules (1000 dalton) which are easily absorbed by the body and enhanced digestion for effective results. Combined with powerful antioxidants rich in Vitamin A, C, and E to activate skin elasticity and brighten the skin. Using the most advanced technology, collagen extracted from deep-sea fish is found to be free of any heavy metal, pesticides, and microbiological contamination, ensuring the highest level of safety and purity. No need to brew in water. It can eat straight without drinking water. Convenient and can be taken anywhere, and take it anytime. The sweetness is not due to sugar but strawberry powder. A trusted brand, winner for Best Healthcare Brand Award.
7. Why can some people see the effectiveness of M-COLL even though they only consume it for a few days but some people can not see the effectiveness quickly?
Some people have better absorption ability, so the effect is happening faster for them.
8. M-COLL contains how much fish collagen?
9. Compared with collagen products in the market, the collagen content in M-COLL is relatively low. Why?
When choosing collagen products, quality is more important than quantity. The absorption rate of 300 mg 1,000 Dalton collagen is better than 1,200 mg 3,000-30,000 Dalton collagen. Collagen in M-COLL has a smaller molecule of only 1,000 Dalton. The small molecules collagen have a better absorption rate.
10. What is Low Molecular Weight?
Molecular weight refers to the size of the molecule, and the low molecular weight refers to a very small molecule, usually, collagen at the size of 1000 Dalton.
11. What is 1000 Dalton?
1000 Dalton is the molecular size of collagen in M-COLL.
12. Why is absorption so important?
Absorption rates are very important because if it is not being absorbed, that means what we eat is useless for our body, and will be excreted out. It is recommended to take SPI²RO to help detoxify to increase the absorption rate.
13. If given a choice between other collagen products in the market, would it be better to choose collagen that has the lowest molecular weight?
If the product’s molecular weight is too small (less than 1,000 daltons), it will cause collagen instability. Small molecule substances increase the chance of forming noncollagenous tissues. This will result in a high absorption rate but not widely used by the human skin collagen. The molecular weight of 1,000-dalton collagen is the best for humans to absorb and build skin tissues.
14. How many tablets of M-COLL should a person take daily?
The recommended amount is 4 tablets daily, 2 tablets in the morning and night each.
15. Can I eat less than the prescribed dosage?
We recommend taking 4 tablets (twice daily, 2 tablets each time), for better effect. You can reduce the daily dose to 2 tablets once you see the effects of improvement.
16. Why should I take it every day? Can I take one once in a while?
We We recommend taking it daily as it can replenish collagen in your body.taking it daily as it can replenish collagen in your body.
17. Can I take M-COLL together with SPI²RO or ISOduce?
Yes. It is recommended to take M-COLL in the early morning with an empty stomach to have the best absorption. You can use ISOduce after breakfast and SPI²RO before bedtime in the night.
18. What makes M-COLL more effective than other collagen?
The tablet form of collagen is very convenient and easy to take. Consuming it will surely give a beneficial effect! The problem for most collagen in the market is that most people buy collagen but it is very troublesome to take it, so they ended up not taking it.
19. What makes a chewable collagen tablet more unique?
Chewable collagen is easy for you to take, allowing you to take it anytime and anywhere you want. You can take it directly without drinking or swallowing with water.
20. Why is collagen in tablet form better?
Tablet form of collagen is better and there are many ways to take it. You can chew it or swallow it with water.
21. Can I mix M-COLL with supplements or other medicines?
Yes certainly can. Collagen is a food supplement. It is safe to take with supplements or other medicines.
22. I prefer liquid collagen …
Collagen liquid usually has a stinking or fishy odor. To cover these stinking odors, flavors are added. To improve the taste of the drink, additives, preservatives, and spices are needed, hence, this will cause you to consume more calories than you need. In addition, the liquid form usually comes in a fragile glass bottle that is difficult to carry and breaks easily.
23. Does M-COLL have an unpleasant and fishy flavour?
No, M-COLL does not have unpleasant and fishy flavour. We cover the flavour with a refreshingly fruity sweet flavour.
24. I dislike strawberry flavour …
There are several ways to take M-COLL:
1) Eating like a candy;
2) Crush or chew it until it is melted;
3) Swallow with water.
If you do not like the taste of strawberries, you can choose to swallow it with water.
25. M-COLL is too expensive ..
M-COLL is made of natural ingredients, without any harmful substances. You can get the best and satisfying effects of this price of products.
26. Will taking M-COLL will cause acne?
This is different from person to person. Acne is actually a healing crisis response. M-COLL contains glutathione, which helps in detoxifying the liver, thus causing acne.
27. I have a customer after consuming M-COLL, he felt that melanin on his skin came out or increased in number. Is this a sign of a healing crisis? Some customers will have more acne after taking it, is this normal and should he continue taking it?
Before M-COLL moisturizes your skin, it will fill your liver with antioxidants. The M-COLL process in your liver may cause some initial detoxification effects such as acne and skin darkness. But this case is not common. Try to get pictures from customers so we can give you better advice. At the same time, reduce the dose to 1 tablet a day. And also drink more water.
28. If acne came out, should the person continue taking M-COLL? Usually, how long does it take for acne to break out?
It depends on the individual. Usually from day to week. Yes, continue taking M-COLL, reduce dosage, and drink plenty of water.
29. Does M-COLL cause heatiness?
All collagen supplements will cause heatiness, so it is recommended to drink plenty of water.
30. Any side effects in taking M-COLL?
M-COLL is free from side effects. Because it is a natural supplement product.
31. Can a person with seafood allergy take M-COLL?
Seafood allergies may occur in some people because seafood is rich in protein and when these protein molecules are too large, some bodies may be difficult to digest and absorb and this will directly or indirectly activate the body’s immune system, causing sensitivity or allergic reactions. Collagen in M-COLL comes from fish and its molecular weight is very small and it is not easy to cause sensitivity. However, it differs from person to person.
32. Is M-COLL addictive or cause dependency?
No. Natural collagen in the human body will decrease as we age. The main benefit of using collagen are to help slow down the aging process and increase body collagen. Therefore, you can stop whenever you want. It will not cause dependence on the body.
33. Will my skin go back to normal or worsen after I stop taking it?
No. M-COLL uses a genuine natural substance that helps to reduce the skin’s internal and external problems and regulate skin metabolism to promote anti-aging and bleaching. Even after stopping, your skin will stay radiant and smooth.
34. Can women take M-COLL when they are on their menstrual cycle?
Yes, M-COLL does not contain any hormones and does not affect the female endocrine system, so it will not affect the woman’s menstrual cycle.
35. Can pregnant women and breast feeding mothers take M-COLL?
Yes. During pregnancy, the fetus will absorb a large amount of collagen from the mother causing the mother to lose its own collagen, and this will lead to dry skin, pale skin, and lose skin elasticity. However, M-COLL contains collagen proteins that are extracted from fish, hence, if the mother is allergic to fish better to avoid it during pregnancy.
36. Can men use M-COLL?
Yes of course. M-COLL is suitable for everyone with age ranging from 18-80.
37. Is it harmful to children who take M-COLL? Will it cause harm to the kids?
No. The composition of M-COLL can help to strengthen the body’s resistance.
38. Besides eating, can I use M-COLL as a mask?
The correct method of M-COLL consumption is oral so that the body can digest and absorb the ingredients, and notice the effect of it. However, some customers use M-COLL as a mask, this is up to the customer, but the effect is better if consumed orally.
39. Do I have to keep M-COLL in the refrigerator?
No need. You can store M-COLL at room temperature.
40. Can I check in my baggage/luggage with M-COLL?
Yes, M-COLL is a type of food supplement, it is not a drug.
41. What are the certificates and tests that have been done on M-COLL?
M-COLL is certified by SGS and Japanese Food Research Laboratory (JFRL) which are to ensure the safety and purity of M-COLL. Tests and certificates include free from heavy metal, microbial, marine pollutant (Dioxin) melamine, a synthetic hormone, and preservatives or chemicals.
42. Is M-COLL a drug?
M-Coll is not a drug and does not need to register under the Drug Administration. M-COLL received food safety certification from the Food Safety and Quality Division Ministry of Health Malaysia.
43. Can diabetic patients take M-COLL?
Diabetic patients can take M-COLL. It is made of the natural sweetness of fruits (grapes, orange), no added sugar, but needs to ask customers to monitor their blood sugar levels at a safe level. They should know how to calculate carbohydrate content because carbohydrates affect their sugar levels.1 tablet M-COLL contains only 0.1g carbohydrates. When taking 200 tablets (100g), M-COLL is around 28g carbohydrates which equals to 1 small bowl. So 2-4 tablets a day, carbohydrate content is only 0.2g to 0.4g carbohydrates, hence it is safe to use. For diabetic patients, it is recommended that they take M-COLL with food. Can eat M-COLL with food or after meals, do not take empty stomachs. If taken with an empty stomach, it can cause a sugar spike, the same theory as diabetes patients is recommended to take fruit after a meal, so that it will not cause the sugar level to rise sharply. When eating with food, it will slow down the sugar increase. If the sugar in the blood of diabetic patients is not controlled, then they need to control their blood sugar.
44. Does M-COLL contain hormone components?
Hormones refer to Estrogen. M-COLL does not contain estrogen.
45. Can patients with uterine tumors take M-COLL?
Yes. Safe to use. Because M-COLL is made with natural ingredients. Collagen extracted from fish skin. Other natural ingredients include grape, orange, strawberry powder. People with tumors can take M-COLL. There is no test that proves the collagen is safe/appropriate for tumor patients. In general, fish collagen is a safe fish-based protein taken by anyone (including tumor patients), unless one is infected with protein.
46. Can a person with ovarian cyst fibroid take M-COLL?
It is a breast fibroid (benign tumor). No food or food restrictions. Therefore it is safe to take M-COLL.
47. Can a patient with fibroid take M-COLL?
Fibroids are non-cancerous tumors found in the uterine wall of the uterus caused by hormonal problems. M-COLL does not contain hormones, therefore, customers can take M-COLL.
48. Can G6PD patients take M-COLL?
Yes. Someone with a G6PD deficiency is safe to take M-COLL. A G6PD patient is a person who lacks G6PD enzymes in the body. Patients should not eat fava beans, sulfites, vitamin k, and so on. M-COLL does not contain these substances, so G6PD patients can take M-COLL.
49. What is the Best Brand Award?
The Best Brand Award is the most influential and professional global brand competition, designed to reward the development of outstanding brands worldwide, as well as providing governments and consumers with the introduction of standard brand excellence. The “Best Brand of the Year” awards celebrates new products with remarkable performance across various fields each year. The award is open to high-quality products that have been in the market for less than 5 years. Nominated brands must revolutionize or bring significant progress in their industry, while having unique images and consistent efforts in innovation, as well as being active in fulfilling their corporate social responsibility.
50. What is an insurance cover of RM3 million? What does it mean?
Only quality and safe products can be insured by insurance companies as a tight test and required reports as part of Kurnia Insurance’s valuation criteria.
51. What is meant by insurance coverage of RM3 million?
Health claims supported by medical institutions or professionals. The report will go through an insurance assessment before approval.
52. How many mg Glutathione in M-COLL? Does it contain 500mg Hyaluronic Acid?
M-COLL contains 100mg of Glutathione and 60mg of Hyaluronic Acid
53. Does collagen have a function to strengthen the uterus? Can collagen benefit this?
Collagen has no function to tighten the uterus. Collagen helps skin, hair, nails, and beauty.
54. Does M-COLL contain peptides?
Collagen is a protein. When proteins are broken down into small molecules, they become collagen peptides. Collagen with small molecules is more easily absorbed by the body.
55. I have a dark spot due to a genetic problem on my face. Should I take 2 tablets before breakfast or before sleep?
There are several types of face spots caused by genetics. Need to identify the type of black spots. For example, some spots do not cause the skin to become dark, but change color. Skin color change can not help. If black spots become dark which is not caused by hormones, the long-term use of M-COLL may help to eliminate the dark spots. If there is a black spot caused by hormones that are during pregnancy or after pregnancy, or when taking pregnancy planning pills, M-COLL + ISOduce is indispensable. 2 tablets before breakfast and before bedtime.
56. Can a person with cardiac ischemia (lack of blood in heart) take M-COLL?
Can take, no problem.
57. Is it suitable for patients with systemic lupus erythematosus (autoimmune disease) to take M-COLL?
Systemic lupus erythematosus is an autoimmune disease in which human immunity inadvertently attacks the tissues and cells in the human body. However, these kinds of people can take M-COLL.
58. Does M-COLL help in sunburn recovery?
M-COLL can speed up the recovery after exposure to sunlight. UV rays cause collagen loss due to sunburn, and need to add collagen in the body to repair the skin. In addition, glutathione can inhibit the production and development of melanin. Other than that, the skin will also be dry and M-COLL can help to moisturize it.
59. Teenagers who have acne, can M-COLL help?
Collagen will not cause acne but it can give additional support to the skin. Collagen has a healing effect on the skin, which reduces dead skin and accelerates skin renewal. Bodies that are full of toxins are also the cause of acne growing. It is strongly recommended to take M-COLL after he detoxes the toxins in the body. In addition, acne is also due to hormonal imbalance, it is therefore recommended to take ISOduce as well.
60. Can people with severe abdominal acids take M-COLL? Take after a meal?
Recommended to take after meals. Fruit juice powders are likely to cause gastric problems.
61. Can a person with thyroid problems take M-COLL?
Sure, no problem.
62. Can M-COLL help to reduce hair loss?
Hair is derived from collagen. Collagen contributes to the roughness, elasticity, and hair loss. If hair Roots do not contain collagen, it can cause hair loss. Collagen also improves blood flow to the scalp, making the scalp and hair more healthy. A healthy scalp makes the nutrients easily absorbed and causes hair to grow faster. It also depends on the causes of hair loss. For example, stress, hormonal imbalance, and so on.
63. Can M-COLL help in removal of skin tags (excessive skin)?
M-COLL cannot remove skin tags. Skin tags need to be removed using a laser or surgical treatment.
64. Customers who are sensitive to oats can take M-COLL?
Cereals found in M-COLL are processed and contain no allergies. So someone with hypothyroid may take M-COLL including pregnant women. However, if pregnant women have other physical problems, please consult your doctor.
65. Can a mother take M-COLL after childbirth?
Yes. Collagen can help in wound healing.
66. Can a person with endometriosis take M-COLL?
Cannot. Collagen will make the condition worse, hence the person should not take M-COLL.
67. Can nasopharyngeal cancer take M-COLL?
Can take, no problem.
60 tablets per bottle